E. Orders

Print Guideline

While the Court will generally issue its own orders, counsel may bring an appropriate proposed order granting or denying the motion to the hearing. Proposed orders should not be e-filed. If a motion is resolved prior to the hearing or decision, the parties shall submit a stipulation and proposed order through the "Utilities" menu on CM/ECF or e-file a notice withdrawing the motion.