1. TRIAL DATE: The Court sets the trial date at the conclusion of the Settlement Conference after consultation with counsel. Necessarily, attorneys must bring their schedules to the conference to avoid conflicts.
2. TRIAL MANAGEMENT ORDER: Trials are governed by the terms of the Civil Trial Management Order, which is prepared by the case manager after the settlement conference.
3. TRIAL SCHEDULE: Trials are conducted Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with one break and from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
4. PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS: See Civil Trial Management Order.
5. ADJOURNMENTS: If necessary, call the case manager to schedule a motion before the Court either in person or telephonically. Because the court consults with the attorneys before setting a trial date, adjournments are rarely granted.
THE JUDGE IS AVAILABLE FOR STATUS CONFERENCES, EITHER TELEPHONICALLY OR PERSONALLY, BY ARRANGEMENT WITH THE CASE MANAGER, BERNADETTE THEBOLT, OR JUDGE'S JUDICIAL ASSISTANT, COLETTE MOTOWSKI. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AN ISSUE BECOMES AN EMERGENCY BEFORE SEEKING THE COURT'S ASSISTANCE.