LR 38.1: Jury Selection
(a) The random selection of grand and petit jurors for service in this Court is provided for in a plan adopted by the Court in compliance with the requirements and provisions of the Jury Selection and Service Act of 1968, 28 U.S.C. § 1861, et seq. The plan is available for inspection at the offices of the Clerk.
(b) Jurors are summoned from the following counties for each place of holding court:
(1) Ann Arbor - Jackson, Lenawee, Monroe, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne.
(2) Bay City - Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Bay, Cheboygan, Clare, Crawford, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Iosco, Isabella, Midland, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda, Otsego, Presque Isle, Roscommon, Saginaw and Tuscola.
(3) Detroit - Jackson, Lenawee, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Sanilac, Washtenaw and Wayne.
(4) Flint - Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston and Shiawassee.
(5) Port Huron - Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Sanilac and Wayne.
January 01, 1992